- Review of Australian research capacity organisations in irrigation and hydrology - A first scoping review of Australian government research institutions.
(Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research - ACIAR, Australia). 
- Land suitability investigation and assessment for treated wastewater application in vineyards - hydrological, soil physical and chemical assessment.
(CROPSOL Water & Environmental, Griffith, Australia) 
- Satellite and SMS Irrigation Scheduling (SSIS) development of a utilisation framework.
(Cooperative Research Centre for Irrigation Futures (CRC IF), Australia) 
- Technical proof reading and additions, managing authors inputs and finalising reports.
(1) Soils of the Murrumbidgee, Coleambally and Murray Irrigation Areas of Australia - II: Physical properties.
(2) Soils of the Murrumbidgee, Coleambally and Murray Irrigation Areas of Australia - III: Chemical properties.
(3) A low cost land based winery wastewater treatment system: Development and preliminary results.
(CSIRO Land and Water, Griffith, Australia) 
- Development and production of the "Irrigation System Selection and Design Guidelines" CD.
(DPI Victoria, Primary Industries Research Victoria (PIRV), Australia).
- A first overview of irrigation related research world wide - Summary of results and trends, produced for the National Program of Sustainable Irrigation (NPSI).
(Hassall & Associates Pty Ltd, Australia) 
- Outline of a proposed mentoring framework and program.
(Australian Nuffield Farming Scholars' Association, Griffith, Australia) 
- First analysis and recommendations for hydro electrical generation at the Narrandera regulator, presented to the Narrandera Shire Council, Australia.
(PETEWEN & Co., Griffith, Australia). 
- Review, compilation and expert advice on soil physical and chemical laboratories and consulting companies suitable for the development of irrigated land for vegetable production in Grafton NSW area.
- Review of Surveys of the Murrumbidgee Valley, related to water use efficiency.
(Pratt Water Pty Ltd. within the Pratt Water Murrumbidgee Project, Griffith, Australia). 
- WCA infoNET project, Internet based information service on 'Water Conservation and Use in Agriculture'.
(International Programme for Technology and Research in Irrigation and Drainage (IPTRID) at the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) of the United Nations (UN) in Rome, Italy). [1999-2000]
- 'INFONET - A proposal for an integrated and distributed information system on the Internet'.
(International Programme for Technology and Research in Irrigation and Drainage (IPTRID) at the Food and Agri-culture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) in Rome, Italy). 
- 'Near East Information Network, GEAR' Internet section - Development and management.
(Centre for International Rural Development, University of Kassel, Germany and Centre for Tropical and Sub-tropical Agriculture and Forestry' University of Göttingen, Germany).[1998-1999]
- Expert advice on the use of sub-surface turf irrigation in the Rhein-Stadium in Düsseldorf.
(Building Surveyor's Office of Düsseldorf, Germany). 
- Appropriate and integrated solutions for irrigation and drainage problems of the experimental and production areas (floods and droughts) of the University of Babahoyo, Ecuador.
(University of Babahoyo, Ecuador). 
- Consultancy and recommendations on rice irrigation for a farmers co-operative in a coastal region of Ecuador.
(German Development Service DED).